shows i have single-handedly brought down
'studio 60 on the sunset strip'
'the nine'
'miss guided'
'eli stone'
'the nine'
'miss guided'
'eli stone'
i'll put my disclaimer here - if any of these pictures are copyrighted, let me know and i'll remove them immediately. as for my profile? 'i'm just a boring example of everybody else.' - steve burns
6 Comments:
:(
but you could argue i had something to do with the last one since you probably wouldn't have started watching it, had i not asked about it on my blog
Oh, I don't think you can be blamed for Studio 60. I liked that show, but I'm pretty sure the overtly political writing may have had something to do with it.
I liked Miss Guided - I was bummed that it left and never came back after I caught up on all the episodes online.
Did you watch Miss Match? Because that's a show I liked a lot and got canceled too early. I guess I just thought of it because it was a "Miss" show.
i never saw that one.
and chelley - i had been thinking of watching it anyway, so it's not your fault.
i think you've brought down more shows than these. give yourself more credit.
you killed 'k-ville.' i was thinking i've killed others, but i can't think of any.
Post a Comment
<< Home