i'll put my disclaimer here - if any of these pictures are copyrighted, let me know and i'll remove them immediately. as for my profile? 'i'm just a boring example of everybody else.' - steve burns
View my complete profile
posted by melilotnfosco | 4:07 PM
Yay, Happy Birthday, Erma! :) Are you going to celebrate with a trip to see 'Twilight' next weekend? :D Wish I could see it with you all!
so come! :D
But it's so far! Are your theaters Carmike? (b/c I have gift certificates for there:)
dunno. but if it isn't, i'll treat. :)
Aww, that's very sweet, but you don't need to do that. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Yay, Happy Birthday, Erma! :) Are you going to celebrate with a trip to see 'Twilight' next weekend? :D Wish I could see it with you all!
so come! :D
But it's so far! Are your theaters Carmike? (b/c I have gift certificates for there:)
dunno. but if it isn't, i'll treat. :)
Aww, that's very sweet, but you don't need to do that. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home